I was frustrated with dog ear problems and frequent dog ear infections. It was hard to find credible information and products that work for my allergic dog.
I didn’t know what was going on with him – was it an ear yeast infection? ear mites? dirt? was something stuck way down there?
Do you have the same questions?
After spending too much time and too much money at the vet’s office, I found some products and techniques that worked for him and decided to share.
What makes this site different? Each recommendation and technique is based on personal experience and they really work. If I haven’t personally used the product, I’ve done extensive research. Plus I’ve found some home remedies and ear cleaning techniques that will save you money. You’ll also find general dog care tips and information plus product reviews.
- Use Zymox Otic drops at least once a week
- Clean his ears every couple of weeks with Zymox Ear Cleanser or another natural ear wash
Allergies have an effect on ear infections, so also:
- Feed a quality food. Natural Balance Duck and Potato formula has worked well for my dog Dakota.
- Fish oil supplements (human supplements are fine, as long as they don’t contain additional ingredients or vitamins)
- Vitamins for skin and coat with digestive enzymes
That’s it! He hasn’t had an ear infection since
So come on in, and help your dog find some relief.
Please leave a comment with what works or doesn’t work for you or if you have any questions.
Or contact me, I’d love to hear from you.